Restaurant Design and Construction Company
Health Codes, Safety and ADA Compliance
Having performed restaurant work for 25 years in our 35 years of being in business, we are familiar with construction health codes, safety, and ADA compliance. We’re familiar with the local and state regulations in the Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky areas. As we go through the plans for your restaurant construction project together, we’ll talk with you about any potential issues we might see with compliance and we’ll help you develop innovative solutions to ensure that our construction services allow your restaurant’s workflow to operate seamlessly.
‘Front of House’ vs. ‘Back of House’
Our experience in the restaurant industry means that we know which subcontractors are qualified in building restaurants. We’ll work with you to ensure that your building accommodates commercial-grade kitchen equipment/utility hook-up requirements and that any specialized building needs like ceilings, floors, or finishing needs are met.
Featured Restaurant Construction Projects
Featured Restaurant Construction Projects in Cincinnati OH
When you’re in the process of searching for restaurant construction companies near me, it’s essential that you work with a company that has the experience necessary to get the job done right. At Cintech, we’re proud of our restaurant construction services. Feel free to check out some of our restaurant construction building projects in Cincinnati OH listed below to get a better feel for our results- oriented approach as a restaurant construction company.
- Panera Bread in Mariemont, OH – This 5,000 sq. ft. site and shell build required the demo of all existing structures and resulted in being named Outstanding Urban Cooperator for best earthwork management practices by Hamilton County Soils and Water Conservation District.
- Skyline Chili – Hebron, KY – This 2,700 sq. ft. new construction project resulted in a modern, clean look.
- Panera Bread – West Chester, OH – This 4,700 sq. ft. finish project was completed under an aggressive deadline. At Cintech, we know how to get work done fast, without cutting corners or skimping on the quality you deserve.
- Holtman’s Donuts – West Chester, OH – This 2,400 sq. ft. space is the fourth and largest location of this family-owned chain.
- Panera Bread – Dent, OH – This 4,700 sq. ft. new build required strict adherence to budget and deadline. We came in under both capacities.
With our realistic scheduling, accurate budgeting, and value-engineering, we will provide the best value for your restaurant project. The amount of decisions to be made for your new restaurant can be intimidating, but that is why we are here! To help simplify the process and guide you down the right path from the most effective delivery method to ensuring the correct building approach to your restaurant.
Our best-value approach means that you’ll have our building services every step of the way, from input on design to putting the finishing touches on your new restaurant before your doors open for operations.
At Cintech, we’re here to build all the efficiencies you need right into your facility, making it easy for you to utilize your space. We’ll talk with you about your specific building situation and we’ll ensure that everything is in place to get your facility up and running smoothly. We understand that you have many choices when you’re looking for a restaurant construction company for your project, and we’re glad you’re considering building with Cintech of Cincinnati OH.