Restaurant Construction Services
Cintech has experience in both new ground-up commercial restaurant construction and tenant fit-outs. We have completed a half-dozen Panera locations in the Greater Cincinnati region, and Cincinnati staples like Holtman’s Donuts, Skyline, and Graeters. Most recently, we have completed five Panera restaurants.
If you are on the search for a commercial restaurant construction company for your new restaurant, it’s key to choose a general contracting company that is honest, can effectively manage the schedule, takes attention to detail, and achieves high-quality. Cintech does all three, separating ourselves from the competition in commercial restaurant construction.
We are honest. We don’t over promise and are upfront with our clients about what they can expect during the commercial building process. We never tell an owner what it is that they want to hear in order to just be awarded the project: We tell the owner what they NEED to hear. We understand that the design-build of your commercial restaurant needs to open in a short amount of time. We will get it done so you can properly schedule and plan your operations smoothly upon completion of construction.
Schedule coordination and communication with subcontractors is—as with all projects—key. However due to tight schedules in commercial restaurant construction,it is arguably more important due to inherently smaller and more confined spaces of a restaurant. To achieve high-quality design-build, the aim is to have ideal working conditions for each subcontractor so quality is upheld. To obtain favorable building conditions within a small space it is important to manage the schedule well and effectively coordinate the subcontractors so they are not working overtop of one another otherwise it will cause frustration, slow work down, and compromise quality. In managing the construction of a new ground-up commercial restaurant or a tenant-fit out, there is very little room for error in schedule management.
The best construction delivery method for a restaurant is typically a Plan & Spec approach where the design-build and specifications are already established prior to construction. In this approach, it is important that you, the owner, contract separately with an architectural design firm in order to establish the desired aesthetic and atmosphere before general contracting is lined up. If you have a restaurant project in mind, need budget pricing and/or are looking for general contracting and a qualified architect, feel free to contact us!
When you are ready to find qualified general contracting to begin your restaurant construction, there are a few items of which you should be aware.
- Restaurant schedules are short and quick therefore procurement of long lead time items, if any, is of utmost concern. Because they are very quick projects, usually weekends are required workdays. Additionally, because Cintech has high project management standards, we ensure quick response time to any issue that might arise. We look to not just meet the schedule, but to beat that schedule.
- Experience of building out kitchen spaces with commercial-grade kitchen equipment and having a solid understanding of the MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) requirements enables us to select the best and most qualified subcontractors to build your restaurant vision.
Restaurant Design and Construction Company
Health Codes, Safety and ADA Compliance
Having performed restaurant work for 25 years in our 35 years of being in business, we are familiar with construction health codes, safety, and ADA compliance. We’re familiar with the local and state regulations in the Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky areas. As we go through the plans for your restaurant construction project together, we’ll talk with you about any potential issues we might see with compliance and we’ll help you develop innovative solutions to ensure that our construction services allow your restaurant’s workflow to operate seamlessly.
‘Front of House’ vs. ‘Back of House’
Our experience in the restaurant industry means that we know which subcontractors are qualified in building restaurants. We’ll work with you to ensure that your building accommodates commercial-grade kitchen equipment/utility hook-up requirements and that any specialized building needs like ceilings, floors, or finishing needs are met.
Featured Restaurant Construction Projects
Featured Restaurant Construction Projects in Cincinnati OH
When you’re in the process of searching for restaurant construction companies near me, it’s essential that you work with a company that has the experience necessary to get the job done right. At Cintech, we’re proud of our restaurant construction services. Feel free to check out some of our restaurant construction building projects in Cincinnati OH listed below to get a better feel for our results- oriented approach as a restaurant construction company.
- Panera Bread in Mariemont, OH – This 5,000 sq. ft. site and shell build required the demo of all existing structures and resulted in being named Outstanding Urban Cooperator for best earthwork management practices by Hamilton County Soils and Water Conservation District.
- Skyline Chili – Hebron, KY – This 2,700 sq. ft. new construction project resulted in a modern, clean look.
- Panera Bread – West Chester, OH – This 4,700 sq. ft. finish project was completed under an aggressive deadline. At Cintech, we know how to get work done fast, without cutting corners or skimping on the quality you deserve.
- Holtman’s Donuts – West Chester, OH – This 2,400 sq. ft. space is the fourth and largest location of this family-owned chain.
- Panera Bread – Dent, OH – This 4,700 sq. ft. new build required strict adherence to budget and deadline. We came in under both capacities.
With our realistic scheduling, accurate budgeting, and value-engineering, we will provide the best value for your restaurant project. The amount of decisions to be made for your new restaurant can be intimidating, but that is why we are here! To help simplify the process and guide you down the right path from the most effective delivery method to ensuring the correct building approach to your restaurant.
Our best-value approach means that you’ll have our building services every step of the way, from input on design to putting the finishing touches on your new restaurant before your doors open for operations.
At Cintech, we’re here to build all the efficiencies you need right into your facility, making it easy for you to utilize your space. We’ll talk with you about your specific building situation and we’ll ensure that everything is in place to get your facility up and running smoothly. We understand that you have many choices when you’re looking for a restaurant construction company for your project, and we’re glad you’re considering building with Cintech of Cincinnati OH.