Cintech has been providing the Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky areas with state of the art commercial, institutional, and industrial construction for more than 35 years. We’re experienced in both new construction and renovations, and we excel in several sectors. Senior assisted living facility construction is one of our many specialties. If you’re about to embark on the process of building a new senior assisted living facility, or you’re in the process of renovating or upgrading a current senior care facility, Cintech is here to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible.
At Cintech, we value delivering a top of the line construction management experience in an efficient way. We know that your time is valuable, and our reputation shows that we get the job done right, on time, and within budgetary constraints.
We understand that different types of senior assisted living care facilities serve different purposes. Whether you need a high-security facility for patients who need memory care, or you’re looking for an independent living facility that allows your residents to come and go as they please, we’ll provide the construction solutions to build to those needs.
Experience in Healthcare Construction
When you choose a company to work on senior assisted living construction, it’s vital to go with an organization that has experience in your sector. At Cintech, we have almost 40 years of experience in healthcare construction and you’ll benefit from the knowledge it has brought us. We understand codes, regulations, and potential roadblocks that are common with assisted living facility projects. No matter what nuances you may have with the needs of your facility, there’s a good chance we’ve seen it before.
Featured Assisted Living Construction Projects
We have several recent senior assisted living facility projects. We invite you to take a look at the work that we’ve done in the area:
- Brookdale of Finneytown – This 53,000 sq. ft. facility features an ice cream parlor, salon, cafe, and large dining hall.
- Brookdale of Kenwood – This 67-unit facility has a great balance of residential areas and large social spaces.
- Kingston of Miamisburg – This project consisted of an addition to an already-existing facility. Cintech added 9,000 sq. ft., including a conference room, salon, family lounge, entry portico, nursing station, a cafe, a restaurant-style dining area, and 26 semi-private bedrooms.
- The Woodlands of Hamilton – This 45,000 sq. ft. build entailed a clustered cottage concept, with four individual residential wings connected by a central core, so all residents and staff could have easy access to the entire facility.
- Kingston of Ashland – This 14,400 sq. ft. expansion & 2,600 sq. ft. renovation gave new life to the facility and added an exam room, conference room, skilled nursing station, and physical/ speech therapy rooms.
When you work with Cintech, you’re not just getting a construction company to build you a standard senior assisted living facility. You’re getting the benefit of our years of experience. We don’t just understand the required codes for your project – we know how to go above and beyond to make your assisted living facility the best it can be. Our experience allows us to provide you with excellent quality, on time, and on budget.